Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy 3 Months Connor!

I am 3 months old!
Another month has flown by and Connor is already 3 months old! Here are a few of the things he has been up to:

-Smiles all the time and has become very vocal when interacting with people.
-Loves to hold his hands clasped together and put them in his mouth.
-Sleeps about 10 hours every night.
-Started to prefer toys to play with (especially his monkey stuffed animal!)
-Holds head up almost completely by himself.
-Drooling a lot (But no teeth!)

We celebrated his 3 months by going to get his pictures made at Portrait Innovations. He was so good during the entire shoot and we really were able to get some great pictures. Here are a few of our favorites:




2 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

I am in love with the pictures! Connor, you are such a handsome dude. Happy 3 month birthday. Can't believe it has been that long! Hope to see you soon :)

The Mitchell Family said...

I miss you already Connor!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...