Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Wonderful Day

Well, my first Mother's Day was as perfect as it could be!  Cole and Connor made it such a special day for me.  This morning I woke up to pancakes, cards, and presents!  What more could a girl want? :)  And I am really looking forward to that massage!  
This morning at church Connor made his first "artwork" and it was for me!  I love it and it is already up on the refrigerator. :)

These evening we celebrated Mother's Day with my mom.  We went out and had a "Mighty Fine" burger!  I am so thankful for my mom.  She means the world to me!  It has been so nice that our schedules have allowed us to spend more time together this past year.  I treasure her friendship and appreciate all she does for me.  I know I don't say it enough so thank you Mom for all you do!  I love you!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...