Saturday was the perfect day for a trip to Sweet Berry Farms in Marble Falls. We headed out early so we could stop and grab some lunch at Bluebonnet Cafe. It was delicious as always! Once we arrived at the farm we realized we weren't the only ones who thought it was a good day for the pumpkin patch! There were hundreds of people everywhere!
We decided to bring the wagon in hopes of snapping a few pictures without having a moving target.
He loved standing on the hay bales to look through these! He was too distracted by all the people to look at the camera though.



4 comments:
What fun! I love his precious pumpkin shirt, too. So glad y'all enjoyed the weekend!
Too cute - love that first picture!
Where'd you get his shirt?
Thanks girls! I had his shirt made at a store called Peas and Carrots in Texarkana, but I think I have seen some like it on Etsy.
Love the pics of your little pun'kin! Maybe I'll be able to take the trip with you next year with our little one :)
Post a Comment