Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy 18 Months Connor!

Can you believe he is already 1 1/2 years old?! This morning when I went to get him out of his crib I told him how big he was and that he was growing up so fast. Then when I picked him up he gave me a sweet hug and said "baby!" Apparently, Connor prefers to be called my "sweet baby" instead of a "big boy." Ha!

Now that Connor is 18 months...

-Height: 36 inches (98%)
-Weight: 31 lbs 3 oz (93%)

-Will hold your hand to lead you where he wants to go

-Helps me clean up. Connor puts all the toys away after bath time and also will put his cup in the sink after he drinks his milk! (This is one of my favorite new things!)

-Wakes up in the morning or naps counting to 10! Not sure what he is thinking, but Cole and I joke he is counting to see how long it will take us to get in there.

-Said A-J of the alphabet by himself! He can say the whole thing if I help him along.

-Curious and into everything!

-Has such a fun sense of humor and almost always has a smile on his face.

-Loves getting to spend time with his Dada

-Knows how to "un-childproof" the doors! Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

-Likes grouping his toys together (especially his cars)
A day has not gone by in the past month where we have not played with a train, truck, or car. Can you tell what this little boy likes to do?

-Learning lots of new words. Here is a short clip of one of the new animal sounds he says... Instead of saying "Hee Haw" he draws out "Haaawwww" every time!
-One of our favorite things to do during the day is read. He still loves these word books and has started "reading" them on his own. It is cute to watch him point to different pictures and whisper the first sounds of what he is looking at!
I saved the best for last! The 3 sweet words that every mom wants to hear...

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I Love your new header. Did you get it make it or get it off a website?

I love all the pictures of Connor. He's so cute! I LOVE your family picture at the top!

Travis & Meagan Hogg said...

I also love your new blog design! Connor is getting so big and sweet! I can't wait to have our little boy!

Frances Kelley said...

Oh Nee Nee, your new picture is wonderful. I hope I get a copy in the form of a Christmas Card (hint hint)
Love you and miss you, Wish I could jump in the suitcase and come with Phillip to Texas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...