Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rodeo and a Trip to Mimi's

Friday night Cole and I headed to the Austin Rodeo with some free tickets given to Cole by one of his vendors at work. They gave us tickets to the rodeo, concert, and to the Founder's Club. After not being too impressed by what was offered up in the club we decided to be brave and find something to eat at the fair. I think it was the most expensive turkey leg, corn dog, and glass of tea we have ever had! (at least our tickets were free!) :) After that we headed inside to watch all the events. This was my favorite part of the evening. I love watching all the horses and especially enjoyed watching the mutton busting, even though I don't ever think I want Connor doing that! We ended up leaving a little earlier because we both were still starving and ready for some real food!
We weren't the only ones having a great night. Connor got a special treat and was able to spend the night at Mimi's. (Did I mention how nice it was to sleep in on Saturday morning?) :) Mom was great about taking pictures so I could see all the fun they had. They did all of Connor's favorite things... play, eat, take a bath, play, go "up the stairs", and play some more! He loves spending time with his Mimi! Thanks Mom for letting us have a night out!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...