Recently my friend, Callie, posted a recipe on her blog for some sprinkle cookies that I just knew Connor would love! Not only is she full of fun creative ideas, but she also has become an amazing photographer. Check out her blog for the recipe and some pictures that will sure to make you go out and by a box of cake mix and sprinkles!
They were super easy and tasted great.
We have been busy doing a few things to get ready for Connor's party. I can't believe he is going to be 3!
Speaking of Connor... we are now fully on the road to being potty trained. He has had 2 (almost 3) successful days at home (w/ one trip to the park). We haven't really been "out" while he has needed to go, but hopefully that will go just as smoothly.
After searching around I finally found the perfect curriculum for some fun activities to do with Connor. Little Hands to Heaven is a book filled with weekly units centered around a different Bible story each week. Basically it has lots of fun activities that we can do together while learning God's word and some basic educational things. Connor's BFF, Emily, is also going to be doing this in the fall so I am excited to start this new journey with Beth. She also taught school so we share the same love for teaching and even more so with our own children. Cole and I decided that this would be the best route for Connor instead of attending some type of preschool next year. I love having him at home and so thankful that I have an opportunity to spend this time with him.
I'll let you know how it goes when we start up this fall.






1 comment:
I love all these sweet pictures!!
Thanks so much for letting us share in this way. I love you all!!
Momma Lou
Post a Comment