Tuesday, December 6, 2011

November Updates

December already seems to be flying by!  I finally had a minute to finish all of our November updates so be sure to check them out.





I also thought I would share a few fun Christmas movies we have watched recently:
Really Woolly: The Gift of Christmas
This is a great movie that teaches the real meaning of Christmas and talks about why people show love through gifts during this time of year. It is so easy to get caught up in everything else so I am thankful to have this video for an easy way to remind us all that Jesus is the real reason we are celebrating.

Elf on the Shelf DVD: An Elf's Story
For those of you who have "Santa" come to your house on Christmas or even an elf staying with you right now, here is another one.  It is a short little video with a cute story to go along with the Elf on the Shelf book.
  
We are off to have a Polar Express day.  More pics coming soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...