Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Weekend Away

This past weekend Cole and I headed to Houston for a company dinner.  The dinner was fun, but we were even more excited about getting a chance for just the two of us to get away!  This was our attempt at taking a picture on my phone before we left for the dinner.  Can you tell we don't take a lot of self portraits? :)  
Our hotel was across the street from the Galleria so we spent Saturday morning over there before heading back to Austin.  The free parking was in this garage that had the lowest ceiling I had ever seen!  It was so low that at one point I realized I was even ducking in the car.  As if that would help our antena to stop scraping the top of the ceiling.  I think we might spend the $5 to park outside if we ever go back.
 Meanwhile, back in Austin our boys had no idea that we were even gone.  They were excited to get a chance to spend the weekend with Mimi.  
Their weekend was filled with playing...
reading...
stickers...
 making messes...
 ...and some cupcakes!
 Connor took his job of icing the cupcakes very seriously. :)
 To top it off, the boys spent Saturday night at mom's as well as we had a date night in Austin.  Thank you Mimi for our weekend away! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...