Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy 19 Months Carson!

This month Carson has really let his little personality shine.  I think he has finally decided that it is pretty fun to be in the spotlight once and awhile.  

He repeats everything Connor says and does.  Thankfully its mostly been good things so far. :)

  Saying lots of new words every day.  Here are a few I can think of:  Mama, Dada, Brother, Connor, Mimi, Nana, Poppa, more, "ish" (fish), "peease" (please), ball, up, no, yes, car, "sir sir" (yes sir), "ank you" (thank you), byes see you, here ya go... He can also add in lots of animal noises, numbers, and body parts... I'm sure there is more I'm forgetting.  
Always wants to be on the go!

LOVES all kinds of chairs and climbing in them.
Working on counting and saying the ABCs, but really thinks clapping at the end to celebrate is more fun.

Takes 1 (~3 hour) nap a day and sleeps from around 7:00pm-7:30am

Could pass out hugs and kisses all day long.  He is such a loving baby and especially loves to snuggle with us.  When other kids are around you can usually find Carson chasing after them trying to hug and kiss them.  He is such a little lover!
Makes the funniest facial expressions I have ever seen.  He has got his pout face down!

Constantly tries to wrestle with Connor.  It always makes me laugh that Carson is the one to start it. He comes from behind and grabs on his back until Connor takes them down to the ground.  Then they roll around on top of each other laughing and giggling.  He thinks this is the BEST game ever while I just wait for someone to get hurt. :) 
Best Friends
Happy 19 Months, Carson!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...