Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Connor is 5!

It doesn't seem possible, but my baby turned 5! We started celebrating the minute he woke up.  A few decorations, a birthday song, and some candles in a blueberry muffin got us off to a perfect start.
First on Connor's list to do that morning was his Summer Express workbook.  It just has a few activities to help them remember what they learned in Pre-K.  This boy is determined to finish his book so he can have the certificate in the back. How can we already be so close to starting Kindergarten?!
After breakfast I did I few more finishing touches to get ready for Connor's party that afternoon.
Later that evening we had our family over to help us celebrate the birthday boy. Connor helped me plan the menu (hot dogs) and decorations (everything Spiderman!).
One of my favorite parts of the night was playing outside with all of Connor's new presents.  We all tried out his new t-ball set with a little family baseball game.
Watch out Daddy Boy!
This cutie doesn't miss a beat!
It was a great day of celebration!
Connor, you are a natural leader full of determination and enthusiasm for life.  Everyone you meet is your friend and you could talk to them for hours.  There is not a shy bone in your body!  
If I ever need a laugh you are always in the mood to be silly.  You are a boy who knows what he wants and stubborn enough to try and get it. :)  You freely pass out the sweetest hugs and kisses.  Learning new things is something that comes very easily for you and your memory amazes me everyday. 
You keep me on my toes, Connor Michael, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  I'm proud to be your Mommy and love you very much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...