I love special occasions and holidays. Really, I love any reason to celebrate! :) My boys have grown accustomed to my schemes of trying to make those days extra special. They even have started to add their own special requests. Heart- shaped pancakes and special after school treats were on their wish list this year. Mornings before school are usually pretty hectic, but we managed to have a fun Valentine's breakfast before heading out the door.
Later, I headed up to school to help throw a class party for Connor. I treasure these sweet Kindergarten moments!
This little guy spent the afternoon with Mimi and I running errands. He is a pretty good little shopper, especially when cookies are involved. ;)
Cole and I celebrated Valentine's earlier in the week so that night we had a fun family celebration. This has quickly become our tradition and I love it! The boys requested homemade heart-shaped pizza.
We finished off our dinner with some delicious heart-shaped sugar cookies. It was a great day spent with my 3 boys!









1 comment:
I love this, Kristin!! Heart shaped pizza!! I know Connor is proud you are his room mom!! Carson looks like he had fun!!
Post a Comment