Monday, December 8, 2008

Books, Books, and More Books!

Connor's recent new discovery is that he can empty out the toy basket and choose the toys that he wants to play with. He loves the freedom to decide what he wants to do and when. He has a few toys that he always stops to play with as he takes them out of the basket, but his favorite thing to look at are his books! He loves turning the pages and looking at all the pictures. Playing on his tummy has never been so fun!

I took this video today of him "reading" one of his books. He is becoming very vocal and has a lot to say! :)


Add Image

3 comments:

The Mitchell Family said...

I MISS HIM!!!

Mary Helen said...

I LOVE the "reading" video!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of my smart grandson! He already loves to read thanks to his mommy!
Love, Nana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...