I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have been very busy lately and have not had much time to update. We had a great holiday weekend with family and loved celebrating Thanksgiving with Connor. We all have a lot to be thankful for!
Connor has recently become so interested in what Cole and I eat and definitely knows what goes on when we all sit down at the table. I think he sometimes wishes we would just make an extra plate for him! He had been doing so well with oatmeal we decided to try some baby food. I started with green beans. As soon as he tasted them his face looked like he had just tasted the most horrible thing in the world, but for some reason he kept opening his mouth for more. I don't know if he was trying to like it or this boy just likes to eat! :) We will give them another try later on. So far he has tried green beans, peas, carrots, and squash. Oatmeal and peas are definitely his favorite, but he also likes the carrots and squash too. We are going to try some sweet potatoes next.
This little boy is the happiest baby you will ever see. It is so easy to get a picture of him smiling now because he does it all day long! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment