Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy 8 Months Connor!

I am 8 months old!

I love to clap!

I have a new tooth coming in on the top too!

I couldn't make a decision tonight about which picture to put up so I decided to put 3 up instead. :)  This has been another fun month full of lots of new things. 

What I can do know that I am 8 months:
-Love my sippy cup
-Eat some finger foods
-Not crawling, but can go backwards or reach really hard until I get what I want
-Slide around on the wood floor
-Go for rides in my wagon or car
-Love it when Daddy flies me through the air
-Working on my 3rd tooth
-Express my emotions if Mommy decides that I shouldn't play with the remote or phone
-Give lots of kisses
-Stick my feet out of the crib when I sleep
-Laugh and play when they put me to bed until I fall asleep  

Last, but not least.... I love to clap!!


(Sorry, I was so late with this months update, but I was sick all last week.  Connor has a little cold too, but we are all starting to feel a lot better thank goodness!  Thanks to my wonderful mom and Cole we made it through "Mommy" having the flu.)

2 comments:

The Mitchell Family said...

so adorable! i can't wait to see you guys next week!!!

Travis & Meagan Hogg said...

Connor is getting bigger by the minute! The video of him clapping was precious!! I'm glad you are feeling better! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...