Monday, May 25, 2009

Going Private

Just wanted to make sure everyone knew that I will be making the blog private this week.  I think I have already heard from almost everyone and will be sending out the invitation soon.  We had been thinking about doing this for awhile and after getting comments in languages we didn't understand we thought it was best to go ahead and make the switch. :)  Please know that you are all welcome!  (Just be sure to let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email.)  

We just got back from a visit to Midland to see Kaci and John.  We had such a fun time!  I will post some more pictures from our trip later, but for now here is a picture of Connor sitting on the porch of a former president's childhood home.  Can you guess which one?

3 comments:

Sus said...

Hey Kristin! I think I got your link off facebook and have enjoyed keeping up with you and your family through your blog. If you don't mind adding me to your list, I'd love to continue following. As you can see, I've started a blog as well (although we need to have kids because your pictures of Connor are adorable!)
Susannah

Kristina said...

Hey Kristin and Cole! I got your link off your facebook page as well, and I really enjoy getting to see all the cute pictures and videos of Connor. Do you mind adding me to your list too? Your son is so adorable, and you have such a wonderful little family. I hope to one day have the same!!! Thank you!

Kristina

Travis & Meagan Hogg said...

I am guessing "W". I know he lived in Midland. :) Glad y'all had a fun trip. Hope to see ya soon (though we'll be out of town this weekend).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...