I am 14 months old!
Here are some things Connor can do now that he is 14 months old:
-Say lots of new words. Sometimes they are hard to understand, but every day it gets a lot more clear. He also tries to repeat words I say.
-Understands so much of what I am saying! (I have lots of stories where I thought he wasn't listening when he actually was and understood what I said)
-Walking EVERYWHERE (getting faster everyday!)
-Exploring!! He loves to check everything out and figure out how it works.
-Enjoys reading books and pointing to pictures.
-Likes to stack his blocks and knock them down.
-Sleeps 12 hours at night and is still in between 1 & 2 naps a day.
-Has 10 teeth (6 on top, 4 on bottom)
-LOVES to brush his teeth!
-Also still loves to eat. He usually cries when the food is gone.
-Loves to sing and dance still. New favorite song this month is "Zaccheus was a wee little man"
-Loves repetition and thinks its funny to do things over and over again.
-Here is a video of him listening to "Itsy Bitsy Spider." This is about the 15th time we listened to it. :) Once he realized I got the camera out he decided to put on a show with his hand motions.



4 comments:
oh my gosh he is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys!
How adorable! Happy 14 months, Connor! You are such a big boy and so much fun!
FINALLY! I'm so glad you finally posted a new blog, it's been since Memorial Day, you know? haha, j/k! Love the new post, love Connor, love you! I need to see this little man soon!
Have fun at the beach!
Such a precious boy! It is AMAZING how time has flown.
Post a Comment