Saturday, August 21, 2010

Haircut

At the last minute I decided to take Connor in for a haircut yesterday.  My plan was to wait until after the "back to school" rush, but I found out that morning that the girl who originally cut Connor's hair (then stopped working to stay home with kids) was going to be there so we raced over to Cool Cuts and she squeezed us in.  I was so glad that we had an appointment because the place was packed.  There was probably 10 or 15 other kids waiting!  His hair was getting so thick and long that it was definitely time for a change.  I told her to cut it as short as she could without his cowlicks sticking up in the front and back.  She did such a great job!  This was the best "smile" he could give me this morning.  I think he is still tired from waking up at 6:00am for the past 3 mornings! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...