"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through Him."
John 3: 16-17
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter spent with those you love. This year was a special one for our family. Connor is reaching the age where he is beginning to understand more things every day. I loved being able to share with him the true meaning of Easter whether it was by singing songs with him or reading stories from his Bible. Even though he is still too young to full understand the sacrifices that Christ made for us it still brings joy to my heart that Cole and I are the ones that get to share this good news with him.
We got up really early and made it to the 8:00 service at church. After that we headed out to the Lost Pines for an Easter brunch.
The resort also had lots of activities for the kids. Connor took part in the egg hunt. I love that Cole got a video of him hunting eggs. He started acting like he was the Easter bunny and would hop to get each egg. Such a funny boy!
You can see that even though he hunted really slow there were still plenty of eggs!
Connor and Cole
Carson was a tropper as always and just enjoyed watching his brother hunt the eggs.
Mimi and the boys
They had the brunch in their huge ballroom. We really enjoyed everything, especially being able to come home to a clean kitchen. :)
Nana, Poppa, and Carson
Posing with the Easter bunny. (Connor kept a pretty good distance from the bunny.)
"Mommy, you my best friend!" It is a phrase you can probably hear him telling someone every day, but it still melts my heart every time I hear it. I love this sweet boy!



2 comments:
Missed seeing you Sunday morning. Love, love, love your dress and haircut! And the boys look precious as always - even Cole! :)
Beautiful family! Beautiful pictures! I love you all!
Momma Lou
Post a Comment