Today marks 5 years since we said "I do." It is fun to think back on our wedding day and see all that has happened since then. It was a whirlwind of events, but one of the best days of my life that I will never forget. Happy 5 years, Cole! I love you more and more every day!
Cole and I have started a tradition of going on a weekend trip every year to celebrate our anniversary. 4 out of the 5 years we have gone to Lost Pines. We are hooked! It is the perfect place for us. Now that we have kids we appreciate the time away even more. Sitting at the pool for hours never sounded so good! :) Here are a few posts from our previous trips: 4th Anniversary 3rd Anniversary 2nd Anniversary
Connor and Carson spent the weekend with Mimi. They had the best time and I'm pretty sure didn't miss us one bit. Mimi had lots of fun things for them to do. They both had a great time! Thank you, Mimi, for taking such good care of these two!







No comments:
Post a Comment