Thursday, October 13, 2011

28

October has always been one of my favorite months of the year.  It usually starts cooling off and all the fall decorations start appearing.  It also is the month that my sweet Carson was born.  Yesterday, happens to be one more reason why I love this month... my birthday!  It is a day were I can stop and remember how blessed I am to have such great family and friends.

My boys started the celebration a day early after a late night trip to the store.  Can you guess who picked out the card? :) 
On my actual birthday, my mom and the boys took me out to lunch and on a little shopping trip.  We celebrated that night with family, Chuy's and cake!  
You would have thought it was Connor's birthday by how excited he was about the cake!
Thanks for all of the cards, messages, texts, and phone calls. :)  You all made my day extra special!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...