Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Top Ten on Tuesday

1. In one week this sweet boy will be one!
2. We have been busy planning our little pumpkin a family party for this weekend.

3.  I LOVE age 3 years and 4 months.

4.  After taking a week off due to sickness, we are back on track and just finished up learning about letter E and Joseph.
5.  Halloween costumes have been decided.  Connor will be Max from his all time favorite show "Max and Ruby" and Carson will be the cutest puppy dog you have ever seen.
6.  I am in the middle of Beth Moore's study on Revelation... AMAZING!
7. My photographer, Robin Winkles, sent me the favorites page today and I can already tell I am going to have trouble deciding which ones to buy.  

8. Connor turned a corner and now has a new found interest in his brother.  He literally smothers him with love! 
 9.  Carson has also turned a corner and has become quite good at letting you know how he feels.  (And yes, Connor's hair always looks that good in the morning.) :)
 10.  We are loving this weather.  It is finally beginning to feel like fall!

1 comment:

Papa and Ginny said...

These are all great pictures. They are beautiful little boys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...