Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy 7 Months Connor!

I am 7 months old!

You might have noticed that there is now a different wall color in the back of Connor's monthly picture.  No, I didn't paint his room red :) ... but we did finally decide to change our study into a playroom.  After Christmas we realized how blessed Connor was to have so many toys and books, but where to keep them was the question.  We loved the idea of having a central place to keep everything so now he officially has his own room to play!  Connor never has really liked to be rocked so we will get a lot more use having this chair in his new playroom.  I am in the process of decorating, but here are a few pictures to show you how it looks so far.

Do you think he has enough books? :) 

What I can do now that I am 7 months:

-Laugh and smile all the time!  We hardly ever hear a fuss!
-LOVES peek-a-boo (even more than last month)
-Kicks his feet really hard when he is excited
-Gets where he wants to go a lot faster (but still working on crawling)
-Eats everything I give him (baby food and cereal)
-Tried mashed potatoes
-Would rather play on floor than be held
-Prefers books over toys most of the time
-Very observant of everything around him
-Studies new people very carefully
-Making a lot more multi-syllable sounds
-Sits up in the bath with new seat
-Loves the theme song to Backyardigans (after a very long car ride with a DVD player) :)

Here is Connor in his new bath seat.  You can't tell in the picture but he was moving his little legs a mile a minute because he was so excited!

I added this video just to show you how happy he is all the time and how much he loves to play.  I also love how he keeps looking over at his Daddy!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Love the playroom! We need one of those after Christmas.

Phillip Kelley said...

You will walk...3, 2, 1...NOW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...