This past week we were so happy to have Amy and Kate come visit us in Austin. We had a great time hanging out and playing with babies. Connor and Kate definietly kept us entertained!
Amy, Kate, Connor, and Cole
Kate's "Nana" had a party at her house for everyone to come meet her. Isn't she just adorable? I never knew being an aunt would be so much fun!!
On Friday we decided to take Connor and Kate to get their pictures made and were hoping we could get some of them togther. To my surprise, the photographer did a great job of getting a 1 month old and 7 month old together for a picture. They both did great! We got some really cute shots. Once I get them on my computer I will be sure to post some. Until then, here are a few pictures I took while we were waiting to see our proofs.
We already miss you guys and can't wait to see you again really soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment