Thursday, September 2, 2010

32 Week Update

I had a doctors appointment and ultrasound on Tuesday to check on the progress of Carson.  He was still measuring about 3 weeks and 3 days ahead and is estimated to weigh about 5 lbs 9oz already!  Along with that I am still measuring ahead.  Everything else looked great!  It was fun to see him on the ultrasound.  Cole and I were amazed at all you are able to see.  He was opening and closing his eyes and moving them all around.  Carson also kept sticking his tongue out! :)  I go back in 2 weeks for an appointment with my doctor and he said around 36 weeks we will start making a plan for Carson's arrival.  Can't wait to meet this sweet boy!

1 comment:

Travis & Meagan Hogg said...

WOW! I can't believe how big he is! You are doing a great job at nurishing this little boy! :) Hudson was only two pounds more than that a week after his due date! Can't wait to meet little Carson!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...