Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Football and Friends

We had a great weekend filled with a football game and hanging out with some of our favorite friends.  On Friday night we headed out to Dripping Springs to watch the Tigers play Lake Travis.  They didn't win that night, but we still had lots of fun.  Connor loves going to see Nana and Poppa and watching the game.  I think he would have liked to run down on the field with the players.  At one point in the game he was holding his hands up in the air saying "I catch it!  I catch it!"
Everything is a routine with Connor... last time I took pictures so of course I had to take pictures again.  :)  A few minutes after we had sat down Connor told me "Take my picture Momma.  Cheese!"
On Saturday, the Armstrong family drove down from Temple to spend the day with us.  We had so much fun visiting and getting to see how much Miss Jenna had grown up.  She is just as cute as can be!  These two both loved playing ball.  
Sally and Lee brought these precious cookies for us.  They were SO good!  I absolutely loved all the trains and airplanes.  Connor thought it was pretty cool to eat a train cookie with his name on it.  :)
Connor opted out on a nap that day so his bed time could not come soon enough.  While we enjoyed some Rudy's BBQ, he quickly fell asleep on the sofa and was out for the night.  Thank you so much Armstrongs for making the trip down.  We had so much fun hanging out with you and can't wait to get together again soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...