I have been behind on blogging so here are a few highlights from our busy week:
- Carson- I had a doctors appointment this past Tuesday (34 weeks) and everything looked great. My doctor seemed to think that he would not be as big as we had originally thought, but I guess we will found out in a few weeks. He also decided that if Carson was not here by 39 weeks that I would probably be induced which would be around the week of October 18th.
- Connor- While I was at the doctor, mom took Connor to "gym" (his Gymboree class) and then we meet at the mall once we both were done. After lunch we heard a "choo choo" coming from downstairs and found this train riding around the middle of the mall. Connor of course thought this was so cool so we headed down to get a ticket and he got to have his first train ride in the mall.
- MOPS- I joined a new MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group this year. I meet up with my small group on Wednesday night for dessert and coffee and then we had our first meeting on Friday morning. I can already tell that I am going to really enjoy being a part of this group. One huge blessing is that Connor absolutely LOVED his class. We meet at a church he has not been to so I wasn't sure how he would do. As soon as I dropped him off he ran to the table and was thrilled to see that the teachers had play dough out. Then when I picked him up he ran to the door which I thought meant he was ready to leave, but instead he grabbed my hand and took me back to his table to show me that he was getting to draw with chalk on black paper. He was talking about a mile a minute and then proceeded to show me all around his room pointing to all the fun toys. I had never seen him so excited! Once I gathered up all the fun things he made I had to bribe him to leave. I think he would have stayed there all day!
- Amy and Kate- We were able to meet up a few times for dinner with Amy and Kate who were in town visiting. Kate is growing up more and more every time we see her. She is just as cute as can be!
- Car Seats- Connor got 2 new car seats this week (one for each of our cars) since he had passed up the weight limit on his previous one. I had them in the living room to adjust the harness and he thought they were a perfect place to play with his i Touch!

- Hospital Tour- On Saturday we headed up to where I will be delivering Carson. Since it is a different locations than where I had Connor we decided to take a tour to get familiar with everything. I wanted Connor to come with us so when he came to see Carson it wouldn't be the first time he had been there. My mom came with us in case Connor needed a break (which he did) so Cole and I could continue on with the tour. If I had know that it was going to take an hour and 20 minutes I would have let him stay home! It was not the most exciting way to spend our Saturday morning, but I am glad we were able to get a glimpse of where we will be in a few weeks.




1 comment:
You are SO cute in the train with Connor! What fun. We are so excited to see you on Saturday :)
Post a Comment