Yesterday we had a quiet morning at home. I had put Carson in the swing while I was getting a few things done around the house. Several minutes later I look over and notice that for the first time Connor was talking to Carson without being prompted by one of us. As a mom, it is the sweetest thing to see your two boys together! Connor was really quiet at first then he started saying "Hold my hand, Carson! Hold my hand!"
All the while expecting Carson to reach out and hold it. :)
"It's okay Carson. I hold you."
Sweet moments
Then for the first time ever Connor asked to hold Carson. We had asked him if he wanted to before, but he never wanted to and we weren't going to push it. He was so careful and held so still while Carson was on his lap.
"Carson so cute!"
Leaning over to give kisses.
I am so thankful for these two boys and treasure all these special moments I get to spend with them. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment