Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy 9 Months Connor!

I am 9 months old!


What I can do now that I am 9 months:
-Move all over the place!
-Crawl
-Dances to music (shake my head and arms)
-Starting to eat a lot more solid foods
-Loves apple juice
-Can say "bye bye", "dada", "dipi" (diaper)
-Wave "bye-bye"
-Putting a lot more sounds together with voice inflection
-Still LOVES his books!
-Nods his head when he is happy
-Starting to pull up
-Loves "Old McDonald","If your happy and you know it", and of course still the "ABC's"

To celebrate his 9 months birthday my mom and I took Connor to a photographer to have his pictures made.  Connor did great during all of it!  The photographer was so nice and we really enjoyed working with her.  We got to see a sneak peak of a few pictures on her blog when we got home and I can already tell I am going to have a hard time not ordering all of them!  

Here is a link to her website and blog if you want to check them out.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 9 month birthday, big boy! We love you, Nana & Poppa
*What adorable pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...