Friday, March 20, 2009

So proud!

Look at that sweet face!  Can you tell somebody is proud of himself?! :)  I think he could tell by the surprised look on my face (and the "Hold on baby, let me go get my camera!") that I was proud of him too!  Connor has been pulling up on things every now and then, but usually only if he is trying to get something really fun off the sofa, like the phone or remote.  So you can see how I was surprised to walk back in my room and find him like this!  It was as if all of a sudden he decided that pulling up is a fun thing to do!  He has even started "cruising" along the sides of the pack-n-play.  Just thought I would share another fun milestone.  




2 comments:

The Armstrong Family said...

What an angel! Can't wait to see you for dinner tonight :)

The Mitchell Family said...

Love that little boy! I'm so glad I get to see him again soon!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...