Another week has flown by. Carson is still sleeping the majority of the time, but he is becoming more alert during the day. He is just the easiest baby right now. (I hesitate to even say that because I know tomorrow can be a different story.) :) You hardly ever hear him fuss and whenever he is awake he is content wherever you put him. I am so thankful for this because he has definitely made the transition to 2 kids a lot easier on me.
On Monday morning I took him for his 2 week check up. He looked so tiny laying up on the doctors table!
2 Week Stats:
Height- 22 inches (90%)
Weight- 7lbs 14oz (20%)
Since he was past his birth weight his pediatrician said I could let him sleep as long as he wanted at night. On his first night he slept from 11:00 to 4:00 and has done about the same on the past few nights. I hope he continues to be such a great sleeper!
Connor has been wanting to do everything that Carson does when he sees him getting attention. Even if that means laying in a baby crib. :)



1 comment:
The crib picture is too cute!
Post a Comment