Friday, November 19, 2010

CSN Stores Giveaway

I recently was approached by CSN Stores to do either a product review or giveaway.  While there are many things I would love to get from one of their sites, I decided it would be even more fun to give one of you the chance to win!
CSN Stores has everything- from cookware, to shoes, to flat screen TV stands for that new addition to the den!   They have over 200 stores to shop from and the possibilities are endless!  I first found out about CSN while looking for a diaper bag to use with Carson.  I was able to browse through so many different styles and brands all from one site.
So here are the details...

One lucky reader will receive a $20 Gift Certificate to use how they wish on any of the CSN Store websites. A perfect place to find gifts just in time for the holidays!

To enter leave a comment and if you want- tell me what you would buy if you are the winner.  Follow my blog (on the side bar) to get an extra entry!

All entries must be in by 11:59 PM CST on Sunday, November 21st.  I will announce the winner on Monday (11/22) and contact you with your prize.
This Giveaway is available for USA and Canada.
DISCLAIMER: I was not financially compensated for this post.

6 comments:

JifferDoodle said...

This is so much fun! They have so much stuff - I think it would be hard to choose, but I like some of the throw pillows and blankets. I've been wanting to freshen up my living room a little...my fingers are crossed!

kim said...

How fun! I'm thinking bakeware.

The Armstrong Family said...

I'm loving all the toys...Christmas! I've never heard of this website so glad you shared :)

Jessica said...

I agree, I had never heard of the site. But, I love the idea of browsing baby items all in the same place and toys for Christmas sounds great. Now I will spend the rest of the evening browsing their site. :)

The Bowmans said...

I am liking the high rise step stool. Emily could wash her hands easily in the kitchen, and she could help me when preparing dinner.

Dani said...

I would probably get my nephew, Ryker, some fun toys for Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...