Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shutterfly Special Offer

I heard from another blog about this great offer from SHUTTERFLY. (Which just happens to be one of my favorite places!)  They are asking bloggers to write a post about their experience using Shutterfly and in return receive a code for 50 free Christmas cards.  Amazing, right?!  If you would also like to sign up to receive 50 free cards, CLICK HERE!

For years I have been using Shutterfly for a variety of their products.  Some of my favorite things to order from them are the photo books.  I have found that this is the perfect way to capture all the memories of our family in a special keepsake.  I have never been good about getting pictures that I order in albums so this helps me skip that step all together.  Since Connor was born I have made at least 8 different books and plan on making lots more for Carson.  There are so many different designs to choose from and they are so easy to make!  If you are in a hurry they even have a program that will insert the pictures for you.  With Christmas around the corner a PHOTO BOOK from Shutterfly would make the perfect gift!

Christmas is one of my favorite times of year!  I love checking the mail to see every ones Christmas card.  For the past several years I have ordered our cards using Shutterfly.  They have the best designs, are easy to use, and you can buy them at a great price!
Here is our card from 2008:

 To start shopping for your Christmas cards click here: CHRISTMAS CARDS

I already have my eye on a few for our family to use this year.  Here are just a few of the ones I found.  I love the fun designs on both of these.  It is going to be hard to chose!


One other thing I love about Shutterfly is all the special offers that they send you.  From free shipping to sometimes even free photo books they always have amazing deals.  Something on my wish list this year is a PHOTO CALENDAR that I can't wait to start making!

Thank you Shutterfly for this amazing offer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...